WordPress Nonprofit Websites & Marketing! Take your nonprofit website to the next level with WordPress. Nonprofits like yours, can use WordPress to connect with your audience, donors, benefactors and clients.
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
WordPress Nonprofit Websites Enjoy So Many Features
- Easily update your Nonprofit website.
- We can train you and your staff OR your volunteer base OR we can handle the updates for you!
- Website Training & Cloud application training and education
- Social Media for Nonprofits with integrations with Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and more
- Ability to accept donations (both single donations and recurring!!)
- Custom survey forms for anyone in your nonprofit database, contact forms and applications to volunteer
- Beautiful website design with your branding
- and much much more!
A Huge Thank You To These Amazing NonProfits!
[show-logos orderby='none' category='nonprofits' activeurl='inactive' style='normal' interface='grid4' tooltip='false' description='false' limit='0' filter='false' ]
Non-Profits we have helped make the transition to a WordPress Website
- The Colorado Springs Conservatory Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Pikes Peak Region (Fundraising page)
- Intel Computer Clubhouse Network
- Innovations in Aging Collaborative
- Newborn Hope Inc
- CASA of the Pikes Peak Region
- Live Fully Engaged Ministries
- ECO Fellowship
- YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region
- Water Returns Project
Simplex Studios is also a Google Cloud for Education (and Non Profits) Partner