According to research 86% of websites get hacked because of
outdated WordPress core, themes & plugins.
Simplex Studios truly cares about website security and
your peace of mind. That is why we have provided WordPress maintenance to
ease the pain for keeping websites up-to-date.
WordPress Website Maintenance Support is something every website needs but it is not something every business wants to maintain.
We offer a website maintenance solution that is tailored to fit your business and support your team.
Our monthly WordPress Website Maintenace Support plans encompass an incredible amount of care for your business website. We also like to call them the
"Hosting, Support & Website Maintenance plus a little extra, so you don't have to worry about your website plan"
We can simply update your WordPress website and back it up which will give you peace of mind that your website will have eyes on it. We can also offer your business WordPress website help and support, as needed. We typically answer how-to WordPress questions via video to help you see and even learn from your questions. WordPress updates quite often (see the releases here) and the additional plugins and themes update even more. Our plans help you keep your business site running smooth.
This has been a huge benefit for our current customers and we have received rave reviews.
John (Simplex Studios) is responsive, professional and extremely skilled. We are grateful for his knowledge and expertise!
~ Andy M.
John Bunka from Simplex Studios is not only terrific at what he does, he is also a super person! He created and maintains our website and has solved many of our technical problems. I just can't begin to say enough about his skill-set and his ability to bring us into the 21st century.
~ David T.
I have worked with John (Simplex Studios) for many years now and he is extremely knowledgeable, down to earth and a great guy! He has helped me in all tech aspects of my businesses from websites with e-commerce to social media platforms. It's rare to find someone who understands both the design element and tech aspects.
~ Chandra H
WordPress Website Maintenance Support
Monthly WordPress Website Maintenance Support Plans Include
A typical monthly WordPress maintenance and support setup for most websites looks like the following. Keep in mind that we will tailor this to fit your business needs.
- WordPress support which could include
- Troubleshooting issues
- Learning WordPress
- Online training
- WordPress core updates
- WordPress plugin updates
- Theme, plugin or code tweaking
- Pro Support - Current clients say it's worth it just for the support they receive! We offer email support, so you can get your questions answered and your site fixed.
- Video Support - We answer most questions with video! So you can see what is happening and learn from it as well!
- Learning Library - We have 50+ videos and growing to help teach you how to use WordPress. You no longer have to search Google for a how-to or to get an answer to something.
- Updates to your site! - How many website platforms actually grow with you? Not very many, so we choose WordPress as your website foundation so new features can be added to your site as your business progresses.
- Security Fixes - Anytime there is a bug or a security hole it is fixed behind the scenes
- Plugin Updates - You no longer have to worry about backing up your site and then updating it. Its all taken care of for you.
- Scheduled Backups - We take a backup of your site just in case and we can help restore websites as needed to make sure you're always up and running!
We can always add additional hours on an hourly basis or on a monthly retainer to better support your business.
Our monthly WordPress Maintenance Support contracts are available monthly, quarterly, bi-annually or annually as needed. In addition to WordPress Website Maintenance Support, we also provide hosting and additional services.