WooCommerce Updates and is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s favorite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control. With endless flexibility and access to hundreds of free and premium WordPress extensions, WooCommerce now powers 30% of all online stores — more than any other platform.
Learn More About Woocommerce: http://www.woothemes.com/woocommerce/
Download the plugin for free on WordPress.org: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/
WooCommerce Updates 3.2.1
SELL ANYTHING, ANYWHERE With WooCommerce, you can sell both physical and digital goods in all shapes and sizes, offer product variations, multiple configurations, and instant downloads to shoppers, and even sell affiliate goods from online marketplaces. With premium extensions, you can offer bookings, memberships, and recurring subscriptions. Perhaps you’d like to sell monthly subscriptions for physical goods, or offer your members a discount on digital downloads? It’s all possible.
Notable 3.2.1 WooCommerceUpdates:
- Apply discounts to orders using coupons, without the chore of doing manual calculations.
- See which versions of extensions are tested with new WooCommerce updates, before updating.
- Improved management features for WooCommerce.com extensions.
- A simpler, unified shortcode for listing multiple products on pages.
- WooCommerce updates will warn you about outdated extensions
- New WooCommerce.com extension management features
- An improved “products” shortcode
- Features for developers
- and more…
To ensure this update is indeed stable, they have been doing plenty of testing on their side; releasing beta versions, testing our own library of extensions and themes, working with customers to do managed updates, and running 3.2 on WooCommerce.com.
WooCommerce 3.2 is also a minor release, meaning it should be fully backwards compatible with 3.1 and 3.0. However, it’s still considered best practice and recommended, to backup your WordPress website before updating. If you need help consider a website maintenance plan or our managed hosting.
Have a question? Ask away, we would love to help! Contact us today.